Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day Forty: A Birdhouse Garden


Today the studio was in an uproar because I was having new shelving installed and all my art supplies were in a jumble on my bed all day. This evening, I'm trying to put everything back together, but I'm just not in the mood to try to do a bird as well. So, once again, I'm posting an existing image, this one from The 2009 Herbal Calendar, a project I do every year for Tide-Mark Press. It was the cover image for the calendar that year, and it was based on an actual birdhouse made by my friend and colleague Theresa Loe, http://www.gardenfreshliving.com/. Check out her blog. It will bring a bit of sunshine into your day, especially if, like me, you live in a part of the world where this winter has been just too cold, too snowy, and way too long.

Peggy

1 comment: