Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day Sixty-Seven: Cross-Stitch Bird


I started this cross-stitch bird last night, but couldn't take a photo of it for the blog because my camera's battery had run down. It was in the latest issue of Martha Stewart Living. There are several very cute designs that can be downloaded here: http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/customizable-cross-stitch-projects. Naturally, I'm making the bird. As you can see, I haven't gotten very far. Though my camera is fully recharged, unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the artist. I worked all day on an illustration assignment, and also took the dogs for three long walks, and by 8PM my own batteries were out of juice.
Crawling into bed with my latest Agatha Christie mystery should do wonders for my personal power outage.
Hopefully, tomorrow, the lights will come back on.
Good night, all.

Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment