Monday, March 21, 2011

Day Seventy-Five: Applique Bird in Progress



This is going to be another project that takes more than just one day, but I'm off to a good start. In keeping with my recent desire to "think less, do more," I didn't plan this out ahead of time, but just pulled all my pieces of felt and my skeins of floss off the shelves and started cutting out shapes. Of course, now my studio is a huge mess again, and naturally, it's time to go to bed, since dogs will be arriving early tomorrow morning.
For so many years, I had to be really neat because I had to work in the same room I lived in, ate in, and slept in. Now, for the first time, I have a proper house, and a real studio, and what happened? I've become a messy person. Sigh.
Peggy

1 comment:

  1. There are worse things than messy! Can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete