Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day Sixty-Eight: In a Slump

I'm in a slump. This is the third night in a row I haven't posted a bird. Maybe it's all the sad news coming out of Japan, maybe it's this crazy early daylight-savings time, maybe it's just an inevitable part of life. Slumps happen.
I am still working on the silly little cross-stitch bird, with no end in sight. This might be my first and last cross-stitch project.
Now, the big question is: "Is this day Sixty-Eight (since the last post was day Sixty-Seven), or, is it actually day Seventy-One?
I've arbitrarily decided to call it Day Sixty-Eight, which means my 365 Day project will go a little longer. Sort of like snow days when you're a kid in school: if you miss too many days, the school year is extended.
Maybe I'll finish the cross-stitch bird tomorrow.
Hey, even the great Ted Williams had the occasional slump.
Let's hope this one is short-lived.
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment