Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Twenty-Six: Two Bluebirds




Clearly, I am having serious time-management issues. For the second day in a row, I have failed to complete a bird in one day, although today I did get pretty far on a penguin, which I plan to finish tomorrow. So I am once again having to post a previously created bird, or in this case, two bluebirds, done in watercolor on Clayboard a couple of years ago, and subsequently purchased by Amia Studios for a stained glass design for their line. They create really lovely glass pieces, and are faithful to the original art. Sometimes I'm disappointed when I see my art on a commercial product, but not this time.
Their website seems to currently be under construction, but do check back; they do nice work. http://www.amiastudios.com/
Peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment