Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day Fifteen: Quentin and Alicia Make Birds

Day Fifteen: The finished products

Day Fifteen Bluebird meets Day One Bluebird

Day Fifteen Owl meets Day Five Owl

Charlie takes a break from the keyboard to check on progress


Lily and Annie give Alicia a turn at the sewing machine


Quentin working on Owl


Alicia working on Bluebird

Today my son Quentin and daughter-in-law Alicia came over to help me with my bird project. Each of them wanted to make their own bird to bring home, but I figured that since I was supervising the entire activity, and giving invaluable motherly advice, it would 'count' as my bird of the day.
Five dogs joined us in the studio: Watson, Annie, Lily, Pearl, and Charlie. With my beautiful new studio space, everyone fit in with ease. A jolly good time was had by all, and I documented the afternoon with photos.
Once again, my thanks for the Bluebird pattern to Laura Clempson http://www.cupcakesforclara.com/. And for Quentin's owl, thanks to Heidi Iverson http://www.h-luv.com/.
Art is more fun when you do it with friends.
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment