Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day Eighty-Nine: LoveBirds Redux


My followers may recall that I wasn't completely happy with the LoveBirds I did on Day Eighty, shown here on the left.  Rather than start over from scratch, I decided to try to rescue the existing piece.  First, off came the huge beaks--not an easy task--and new, smaller beaks were sewn into place.  Then, some additional embroidery was worked around the hearts.  I think it's all a definite improvement, but I'm not convinced that it's complete yet.  I may do more another day.
You can judge for yourself, below.

1 comment:

  1. Love the improvements, its lovely!

    ReplyDelete