Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day Eighty-Six: Progress Report

I think I skipped a day yesterday, but  no matter, I'm catching up today.  And, apparently, without consulting moi,  Blogger.com has changed it's format for posting, and nothing looks the same as it did two days ago.  I HATE it when things like this happen. This font is so small I can hardly see it.  Darn it, this new format is so distracting, that I can't think!  And what happened to sizing, and center, left and right?  And why is the image in the middle of my text, instead of at the top?
Where was I?  Oh, I'm still working on Purple Bird, and I'm posting my progress to date.    Now I'm in a bad mood, even though I did get a lot done today and I'm happy with the way this piece is coming along.

Nobody asked me, but hey, guys, If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
I HATE CHANGE.
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment