Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 103: A Tiny Coin Purse

I am delighted to report that today I appeared on Noah Scalin's Make Something 365 Blog!  You may recall that Noah is the guy who started this whole thing, with his project of making a skull a day for a whole year.  You'll want to be sure to check out his blog, http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/ where you'll see folks from all over the world who are making all kinds of fantastic things, every day.  It is truly inspiring.
Noah himself has published a book, has appeared on  Martha Stewart, and is going around the country giving workshops.  He is a phenomenon!  My own fame hasn't spread quite so far, but I must say it was fun to see my work on Noah's site.
Today's bird, a tiny coin purse, is a pattern by Naomi Tabatha, from her book Felt Friends from Japan.  You can see two other little birds I made from her designs on my St. Patrick's Day post, March 17th.
Oh, and don't forget to check out Noah's blog.  My fifteen minutes of fame!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. yippee for 15 minutes of fame! I strolled over from there, its great to see what others are doing on 365 challenges. mines at http://creativeanimaliadaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... Have you somehow set your passwords to be birds... or is it just pure coincidence my password for the last one was CROWS? :)

    ReplyDelete